During your stay, take in some of the many attractions our area has to offer. Golfers also have many choices to play at
“Where we go!”
Around the Town of Bath:
Barrels Wine and Liquor Warehouse
7179 St. Rt.
Betty Kay Bake
Available to Scamper’s Snack Shoppe)
Get on the Lake!
*Keuka Lake Cruises*
BOAT • JET
SKIS • KAYAK • PADDLEBOARD • SAIL BOAT RENTALS
Pleasant Valley Rd
H Taylor Memorial Dr
Valley Wine Company
Pleasant Valley Rd
New York 14840
- Bath VA Medical Center
Historical Museum and National Cemetery - Museum contains military artifacts dating from the Civil War to the present.
- Elm Cottage Museum
Antique household items and native American artifacts.
- Finger Lakes Hiking Trail
A 559-mile system of beautiful wilderness foot trails with direct access from Hickory Hill Family Camping Resort. (585) 658-9320
- Mossy Bank Park
Hike, picnic, or hang glide with panoramic views.
Big Flats, NY (30 miles)
- Arnot Shopping Mall
Over 100 stores, food court and restaurants.
- National Soaring Museum at Harris Hill Gliderport
Breathtaking views above the Chemung River Valley. Sailplane rides daily June-September.
- Wings of Eagles
Dedicated to the preservation of planes, engines and memories of those who molded aviation history. Immerse yourself in the military aviation's past from the Golden Age of flight after WWI through the turbulence of the Vietnam era.
Canandaigua, NY (45 miles)
- New York Wine and Culinary Center
- Granger Homestead and Carriage Museum
Federal architectural style homestead featuring over 50 horse drawn vehicles.
- Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion
Fifty acre Victorian estate and formal gardens.
Corning, NY (20 miles)
Elmira, NY (40 miles)
- Arnot Art Museum
European and American art, plus major traveling exhibitions.
- Clemens Center for the Performing Arts
Performing Arts Center presenting top quality entertainment.
- First Arena Sports and Entertainment Arena
Home of the Elmira Jackals Hockey Team. 5,000 seat capacity, located in the heart of downtown Elmira.
Hammondsport (6 miles)
Keuka Lake (6 miles)
Enjoy boating and lakeside beaches on New York's famous "crooked" lake.
- Keuka Water Sports
Rent ski boats, pontoons, open bows, jetskis, and more on Keuka Lake. (607) 569-2889
- Keuka Lake Winery Route
Visit the many wonderful wineries surrounding Keuka Lake.
Penn Yan (28 miles)
Watkins Glen (26 miles)
- Bath Country Club, Bath (607) 776-5043
- Circle R Executive Par 3 Golf Course, Beaver Dams (607) 936-6608 (28 miles)
- Corning Country Club, Corning (607) 936-3392 (20 miles)
- Hornell Country Club, Hornell (607) 324-1735 (20 miles)
- Pinnacle Golf Course, Addison (607) 359-2767 (22 miles)
- Twin Hickory Golf Course, Hornell (607) 324-1441 (20 miles)